It worked great until recently. When I started to have to delete the spams daily again, I know things are not right.
I tried it, and it works great. It’s a breeze to set up (easier than badbehavior) and dealt with the common cases right away. (better than with spam.module, where you had to train it yourself or pre-load huge training database) First I thought it can’t deal with the empty spam case, but after 2 days of training it has since caught every single on of them. And Chris’s a happy man gain.
P.S. The empty spam seems quite a rare case, but happens on other platform as well. I’m not sure what this strange case will lead to, but I’m glad I’m not part of it now.