Two reasons I blog mostly in English:
* My writing could do with some practice.
* Many people I know, including mom, can’t read Thai.
But lately it feels so much like work to blog about something, and sometimes I just can’t _feel it._ My english writing experiences are mostly technical, and man even I find it boring.
Why is it less fun to blog lately? Possible answers:
* I _tried_ to blog less about computer/internet and more about life. Forcing the topic is for _anything but blogs!_
* I haven’t been out for weeks, how many interesting things can one recall from memory?
* My english sucks and it takes too long to write something that the juice dried up before I finish.
I’ll have to get back to this. (green)