S5: A Simple Standards-Based Slide Show System
- A single XHTML file for a whole slide show
- mouse and keyboard responds like normal slide show programs, jumping back and ahead, or jump to a particular page.
- Slide template = 1 CSS file. Ha! This is my stuff.
- With separate screen and print CSS, one file can be used for both the slides and compact printout
- I suppose with some “display: none” trick, one can make a speaker’s note CSS as well.
Check out the “introductory slides,”:http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/s5-intro.html and make sure to see the source. Beautiful semantic XHTML!