It was almost 3 days since I wrote anything. I wish there is more than 24 hours in a day, or that I don’t _need_ all 8 hours of sleep to feel awake.
* “Bangkok Metroblog”:http://bangkok.metblogs.com/ site is up. We’re the 3rd city in Asia, besides Tokyo and Istanbul. There’re currently 7 bloggers, and I must be only one who hasn’t write anything yet. Sorry guys. bang_chris will join the party soon.
* It’s raining everyday.
* Kirsten Dunst looks gorgeous in “Wimbledon,”:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360201/ but I suspect she can’t play tennis for her life. As the top seed, we see little of her with a racquet in the whole film.
* For the thousandth time, I typed “555” in MSN and the other party didin’t understand. In thai, it would read “HaHaHa”. Should I have typed ๕๕๕ ?
* There is no stray dogs in Singapore, but stray cats are aplenty. I like this. They’re cleaner and, importantly, less scary. 😛 But I would never consider having cats as pet over dogs. Although cat _and_ dog would be nice, if they get along.
* The “feed list”:/feedlist is still growing. No thanks to this “cool site”:http://www.justinpfister.com/gnewsfeed.php that lets me read Google News via RSS.
* I’m slowly building a “wish list”:http://froogle.google.com/shoppinglist/shoppinglist?action=ShowWishListfirstname.lastname@example.org with “Froogle.”:http://froogle.google.com/ I will have to figure out a way to put the list on this site’s side bar though.